Iron Mountain Data Center Phase 2A
Scope: Design – Assist Construction of a 80,000 Square Foot New Phase in a Co-Location facility
- Lighthouse Electric was in Charge of BIM and led coordination among trades
- Installed (3) 2000kW 2500kVA 4.16kV Cummins Generators inside of the mine with remote radiators topside.
- Installed (1) 300kW 375kVA 480V Life Safety Cummins Generator topside.
- Built two new services topside and extended down into the mine - 25kV to 4.16kV.
- Installed UPS system made up of over 800 batteries and 9 PDUs.
- Coordinated and installed Strut Support Ceiling.
- Redundant power sources - Normal power (from new services), generator power, UPS power
- NETA testing
- Fire alarm - new system tied into existing.
- Installed 80,000lb blockhouses for the new service.