Undisclosed Data Center 1
The scope of this design assist / team approach project included the installation of all electrical and network cabling.
CONSTRUCTED - 2006
Burt Hill & Associates
Lighthouse Electric Company, Inc.
ELECTRICAL / COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY VALUE
The project was completed in 12 months, and the majority of the work was complete within 8 months. Our team was able to directly improve the construction schedule by effective pre-construction planning and coordination. Our construction team also provided cost control tracking and scheduling which lead to a successful completion within the target budget. The facility included two buildings, a 45,000 sq. ft. office building, and a 70,000 sq. ft. data center. Construction took place on a “green field” campus. Lighthouse was responsible for coordinating and installing both redundant power and communications feeds from the serving utility.
- Two megawatt generators with future provisions for a third generator
- 1,260 strands of 50 micron laser optimized MM fiber
- 1,176 strands of single mode fiber
- 6,312 runs of Cat5E cable
- 3,120 port replication runs of Amp Cat5E cable
- 48 runs of Augmented cat 6
- 400 Patch panels